Join us for a comprehensive Job Search and Interview Prep whether you have already been searching for jobs, or need to learn the basics of online job searching, we’re here to help.
How will you benefit:
- Learn how to apply for jobs in response to job postings
- Determine the types of jobs that fit you
- Expand your network (Networking activities vs job postings)
- Do’s & don’ts of cover letter writing skills
- Hidden and open job markets
- Gain experience (Volunteering etc.)
- Job tracker format
Date: July 13th, 2023
Time: 1:30 PM – 3:30 p.m.
Venue: Online Via Zoom
Participants must have permanent residence or refugee status.
To register please fill out the form below
or for more information:
Join us for a comprehensive workshop to learn how to job search or to help you re-launch a stagnant job search.